[PD] GEM - multiple geos - each accessable for transformation

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Thu Nov 25 16:50:57 CET 2004

I just thought that ir would be more imaginable if I explain what I
want to do - my idea was to have depending on the volume of some spund
a number of geos which will be aligned in a circle with the same
distance from each other which will be calculated by 360!/number of
geos. And later there will be more transformation to each geo ...
well, maybe it helps :) ... cheers
christian
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool