[PD] speech recognition and pd

leo {depart} oel at depart.at
Thu Nov 25 18:32:18 CET 2004

hello list!

for an upcoming project i will need a speech recognition system (trained to
one speaker with a limited set of words) which makes the data available to
pd (best would be a OSC stream of the recognized words).
i've found sphinx, a opensource recognition system and was thinking about
adapting it, but my coding abilities aren't sufficient ;) and i have major
problems getting the system alone to work...
has anyone tried something similar yet? or can someone point me to possible
solutions?
maybe a simple commandline tool, and a little something for pd that reads
the output?

any help appreciated!
best,
leo