[PD] speech recognition and pd

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Nov 25 21:37:39 CET 2004

> words). i've found sphinx, a opensource recognition system and was
> thinking about adapting it, but my coding abilities aren't sufficient
> ;) and i have major problems getting the system alone to work...
> has anyone tried something similar yet? or can someone point me to
> possible solutions?
well, i was thinking on a sphinx external for pd, since i also need it
for a project, i'm working on ...
still, it's very low priority on my todo list ...
but maybe we can try to combine our efforts (better this way than
reinventing the wheel twice) ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783