[PD] Gem-bin-0.90.1

stotz oliver at klingt.org
Fri Nov 26 01:19:00 CET 2004

Zitat von Luisa Lamas <luisalamas at hotmail.com>:

> Hi list,
>
> I download gem-bin-0.90.1, extract and I have two files: one (gem.dll) and
> another readme.txt.
> I put the file GEM.DLL on the gem folder.

you can put the gem.dll whereever you like, but you have to start PD with a
batch file and the correct -lib flag in order to load gem.

suppose you have PD in "C:\audio" and the gem folder is a subfolder of PD, the
batch file should be like this:

C:\audio\pd\bin\pd.exe -lib C:\audio\pd\gem\gem

ciao

oliver