[PD] [Gem] polygon textures

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Fri Nov 26 15:08:34 CET 2004

nico a écrit :
> texturing a square is ok but i can't move corners of the square
> individually
yes, of course. that also why the texture is ok.

what do you expect while moving the polygon corner?
in your exemple, the poly is drown with 2 triangles.
so the corner of the texture is made by the shape of your primitive.
juste look at the shape of your primitive and you'll undersand the
"corner" in the texture.
(take your primitive, remove the texture, enable lighting and make it
rotate  : you'll see a corner in the shape of the primitive. the texture
is apply to the shape in a logical way)

if you wish smouth deformation of the shape, maybee curve3d could help.

otherwise, i don't understant what you want.

cheer
Cyrille