[PD] Re: [PD-announce] new devel_0_38 win32 binaries

smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Fri Nov 26 17:07:58 CET 2004

nothing running beside Pd, freshly booted windows xp. afaik there is no
option in pd to adjust buffer size, but it seems that Pd chose the
bigest possible buffer size or what does "ASIO: input latency: 1440,
output latency: 1440" mean?

I'm running a Pd patch with an oggcast~ object running that consumes
around 20% CPU on a 1.6 GHZ Pentium-M with a USB audio card.