[PD] Fwd: more q's on HID

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 26 23:56:09 CET 2004

(this question is of general interest, so I posted it to the list)

That last value is a timestamp, but Pd doesn't have a big enough
resolution to display it properly.  I haven't decided yet what I am
going to do with the timestamp and whether it is at all useful.  So I
have just left it in that basically unusable format.

.hc

On Nov 26, 2004, at 2:08 AM, eyem wrote:

> Hans,
>
> sorry, I wrote the previous email too quickly, I have some other
> questions.
>
> [hid]
> [route rel]
> [route abs_x]
>
> shoots out always 2 messages: the correct X location, but also a float
> following, somethign like "1.10149e+09"
>
> is that correct?
>
> etienne

____

            "The arc of history bends towards justice."
                                                               Dr.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams