[PD] equal tempered scale object available

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 20:16:37 CET 2004

Hi Niklas,

I have already implemented exactly what you have described as an
external called 'spectonote' written in C. It can be found at
www.postlude.co.uk/download.

I apologise profusely for not announcing this properly on the list, and
adding it to the pdb (which I have now done). The code can be
implemented very easily in vanilla pd, so I assumed no-one would be
interested. Obviously I was wrong.

I should also change the name to fton (frequency to note) to fit in with
convention.

Regards,

Jamie