[PD] GEM - multiple geos - each accessable for transformation

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Sun Nov 28 03:32:45 CET 2004

Hi
thanks for the modified patch - now I got how repeat works :) - but
there is still an important thing I want to do in this patch. Its about
the transformation of each single geo. I though how it may work but it
doesnt as you can see in the attached patch. So I used a separator to
get each single geo accessable and the geo is now in an abstraction
with more inlets to get kind of IDs in there which will be compared to
the number given by the repeat object. But all in all there seems to be
something wrong in this patch ...

thanks for help, regards, christian