[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38 binaries with asio & callback based scheduling

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Nov 30 00:01:38 CET 2004

> this one works really well with only about 4 ms measured latency at 64
> samples hardware buffer.
although this is really good news i'm curious ... which sample rate have
you been using?
at 44100 and 2 * 64 samples it should only be 2.9 ms ... (2.6 with
48000) ... possibly we lose another 64 samples somewhere in the dsp tick
(miller?)

> There is a small problem just as before seemingly not related to the
> scheduler stuff (mainly after changing the hardware buffer size) which
> sounds like half-filled buffers. A new problem is the loss of adc
> input at some point. I'll report more detailed later on.
i'll check it later ...

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk