[PD] Fullscreen and real video

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Nov 30 10:34:24 CET 2004

Luisa Lamas wrote:
> [pix-video] is the substitute of the of the [pix_video_ds] from Jade. May
> I still use the objects like [open], [enumerate], [close] and the others to
> afftect the resolution ?

on windos [pix_video_ds] and [pix_video] are the same. (so you can use
all the messages)

but [pix_video_ds] ("ds" like "DirectShow") exists only on windows.
[pix_video] will work on all platforms (although i have to admin, that
there is still work to be done to make the message-interface truely
cross-platform...)

so if you want to stay away from any trouble with future releases, just
use platform-independent naming schemes like [pix_video] instead of
[pix_videoNT], [pix_video_ds], [pix_videoLinux], [pix_videoDarwin]

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes