[PD] Re: [PD-announce] space~ - object for spatialization of audio sources

oliver oli smoerk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 23:30:44 CET 2004

Hi Shahrokh,

nice external, seems to run stable, but my machine is a little bit slow
to handle more than 2 quad space~ objects. as i don't know much about
spetialization in general, what should i do with the reverb outlet?

the x=0,y=0 is in the center of the room? seems that the sound jumps
from inside to outside on -1 * length/2 (stereo setup). funny effect.

did you think about writing a ladspa or dssi plugin?

i like the idea that the speakers are windows to an outer room. i just
shortly tried it, but it seems the image is much more stable than with
panning if you walk through the room.

now i have to get a faster machine to do something serious with it :-)

oli