[ot] (electronic) music (technology) program (was: Re: [PD] [OT] computer arts PhD positions?)

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Dec 1 20:03:35 CET 2004

hi all ...

speaking about studying ... i'm currently looking for a university to
study something inbetween music technology and electronic composition
(undergrad, no master or phd, yet)

i'm basically looking for a program held in german, english or any
language, that won't take me more than 10 years to learn, that is at a
university with low fees (i'm not able to spend 10000 euro per year) and
that covers both technical and musical aspects...

if someone has any advice, please contact me privately ...

thanks ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk