[PD] Nintendo gun with Pd ?

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Dec 3 19:58:48 CET 2004

Hi all,

Pd is quite amazing, and we can do just about anything. It's
interesting to offer something else than keyboards to interact with
electronic art. What about a Nintendo or SEGA gun ? Have you heard
about an object of a software that could help us make an object out of
it ?  I guess it would mean to display subtle symbols or sweeps in a
Gem window that would be recognized by the gun and transfered to the
program so that we get to know the area that was shot. Such a remote
control would be interesting for "virtual reality" using Pd.

Thanks,

Alexandre Quessy
Montréal, Canada
listes at sourcelibre.com