[PD] [OT] Ceres3 : can't load sound file

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Mon Dec 6 01:16:37 CET 2004

Hello

I have a problem with Ceres3 which is not reported on www.google.com
I can't open any sound file with it. I tried to load mono *.aif files that I
recorded with Pure Data ([writesf~ 1 -aif <path>]) or with Ardour (export mono
aiff file, little and big endian), but I always got the "NUFF FILE" error in the
console. I can open these files with either Snd, Pd or Ardour but not with
Ceres3; does anyone on the list know how to load files to it ? I run Ceres3 with
or without JACK and I don't get any error message until I select an audio file
with "Load & Analyze".

Thanks a lot, and sorry for posting off-topic

-j