[PD] Re: SMS messages and PD

siggmuss siggmus at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 6 01:29:39 CET 2004

i dont want to use the sms messages that my cellphone receives. I want
to use the sms messages that a bunch of  people are sending to each
other. i dont know how sms works , but i was thinking if  those messages
are stored into a database, it would be easy to use a server scripting
language like php, perl , python, etc and then send those messages to a
pd patch using osc protocol.......