[PD] vbitmap

Christopher Charles schraubzwingenhalterung at web.de
Mon Dec 6 16:08:33 CET 2004

hello.

first, i'd like to introduce myself to the list, my name is christopher
charles, 22, germany, i've been lurking here for some months, and this
is my first post. as a welcome present for you all, i "wrote" (patched
together out of existing externals) a gui external called vbitmap, which
is able to display and modify integers as some sort of 1-d binary map,
but you'll have to see the screenshot or try it out to see what i mean:

https://www.puredata.info/Members/syntax_the_nerd/

very useful for step sequencers that would otherwise be built out of
vradios, which are only able to trigger 1 note at a time.
get the tar, edit the makefile for the proper source locations, put it
in your externals dir and try the example patch. for i only have really
basic knowledge of programming, even less of portable programming, i'd
be thankful if someone could try to compile it on windows, too, and tell
me what i did wrong.

thanks in advance, and have fun (that is, when you get it to run)

charlie