[PD] Pix_coordinate after pix_film

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 19:57:38 CET 2004

On Dec 6, 2004, at 11:59 AM, Martin Dupras wrote:

> I just tried pix_coordinate between pix_film and pix_texture and that
> seems to have no effect either.

...ok,

...small correction on my part:  [pix_coordinate] indeed goes after
[pix_texture]...however, you also need to then add a geo (something for
the texture to be place on)...

...btw:  have you tried the help file (help/pix_coordinate.pd)?  It
works just fine here using 0.90...what platform are you running on/what
version of pd/what version of GEM?  What effect are you looking for in
the first place?

good luck,
james