[PD] Mac OS X, ALT-Shortcuts, dollarsign on Finnish keyboards?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 8 02:31:29 CET 2004

Sounds like a good idea, except for there are lots conflicts with
standard keys, like Ctrl/Cmd-V for paste, Ctrl/Cmd-C for Copy, or Cmd-H
for Hide App, Cmd-T for the font panel, Ctrl/Cmd-N for New.  B,U,I
(Bold, Underline, Italic) can probably be overriden no problem tho.  So
maybe Alt is the best comprimise.  Ctrl/Cmd-Shift might be an
alternative, but Cmd-Shift-H is standard key for Hide Others.

.hc