[PD] Strange problem

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 18:31:12 CET 2004

I have a strange rather annoying problem with Pd 0.38
test 7. I recently displayed a patch I am working on
with a video projector to show a class and now that I
am at home with no secondary monitor for my laptop the
patch is still out of the screen(being displayed on an
imaginery projector!) How do I get it back without
having to reconnet my laptop to another monitor and
set up dual display? Any ideas? I can't see any of the
patch but it shows up as open on the taskbar, I'm
running WinXP. Cheers,
Rory.