[PD] how to search list archives?

Lex Ein lex_ein at f-m.fm
Wed Dec 8 21:30:11 CET 2004

1. Right now Google is the best online method:
 http://www.google.com/search?num=50&q=site%3Aiem.kug.ac.at+marc+boon
I agree that the site (*.org) should include this in a preset search
form.

(Historically, there was an on-server search tool with the features you
suggest, but it was horribly slow and was thankfully removed.)

2. It's now possible to download the entire archive in mbox format which
is directly searchable
in your mbox-compatible mail client (most except MS products).