[PD] how to search list archives? redux

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 8 21:45:47 CET 2004

Zitiere Lex Ein <lex_ein at f-m.fm>:

> For frustrated Pd list archive searchers:
>   http://google.com/search?num=50&q=++site%3Aiem.kug.ac.at+iem+pd++
> Make this a bookmark or linkbar link or whatever your browser uses.

now that the archive-search is super fast, i do not understand the workaround
with google anymore (i admit, that the old pd-search was a bit slow...)

oops, a quick check to prove how super it was, proved that my mailman-upgrade
broke several things, i'll go and fix them;
afterwards the search enginge provided at the normal archive-site should again
be way faster than google.

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes