[PD] [Gem] delay line for geos?

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 00:41:37 CET 2004

Hi Peter:

Thanks for the explanation and example.

Ya, I have only start to understand the way Gem/OpenGL works in terms of
gemlist and so on. I have also tried to draw trails or repeated motions with
[any] but did not get anywhere with it. Your example will be a good starting
point for me.

However, a Gem delay line object could be very interesting.

Thanks again

CHUN