[PD] Pd OS X installer with Iemlib and Zexy

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Thu Dec 9 13:36:25 CET 2004

Hello

I usually work on Linux, but I have to demo a patch on a Mac. In this patch, I
use a few objects from the Iemlib (also Iem_t3) and from the Zexy library. I
can't find any OS X installer featuring both these libraries. I didn't see any
separate Mac versions of these libraries either. Is there a solution ? (besides
making a C++ or Max/MSP version of my patch)

thank you very much,
-j

PS I don't have a laptop so I can't bring my computer there