[PD] Pd OS X installer with Iemlib and Zexy

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Dec 9 12:46:08 CET 2004

There are quite a few externals inthe OSX installer. So the problem is
not that the externals aren't there, just that they aren;t documented a
sbeing there. I think both zexy and iemlib stuff are there. i guess you
can try and see.

speaking of this OSX installer, is it just me or are other people really
annoyed with the new drop down "help" menu in this version. If you are
looking for a specifc file in a folder, like in 5.reference, it takes
forever and a day to scroll there!

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl