[PD] GEM Multiple Machines render one a cropped scene

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Dec 9 15:26:26 CET 2004

hi patrick,

off cause i know lighttwist of the SAT, as you know i was in residence
there... my friend j-p. tardif is developping it for s. roy.
but isn't it a lot simpler what i want to do, compared to projecting
with multiple projectors on a dome?

what i want is just a simple dual-screen... i bet there is a way with
GEM only.

--

Max Neupert
Fachgebiet Kunst & Medien