[PD] Pd OS X installer with Iemlib and Zexy

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Thu Dec 9 16:25:09 CET 2004

Selon CK <x at meta.lo-res.org>:

> I guess hans' installer should feature both (untested)

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/PureDataInstaller_0.37-2003.10.02.dmg?download

I precisely downloaded the two lasts os x installers from Hans yesterday (0.37
and test0.38). When opening my patch, the zexy objects were not recognized (by
any version). The Iemlib is only integrated in the 0.38 version, but it's
possible that the iem_t3 objects didn't work (sorry, I don't remember exactly
about t3, and I personnaly don't have a Mac for testing it).