[PD] Re: popup feature request

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Thu Dec 9 02:00:13 CET 2004

B,

Oh, found another bug. I'm running RH9 with planet CCRMA stuff...

When you switch between desktops in Gnome all popups go back to their
original name (they don't appear to actually output anything). And all
popups with the same name change to the same colour, it seems to be the
colour of the last popup that's had its colour changed, but I'm not sure
about that.

Hope this helps...

David
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org