[PD] control voltage

rodney rodney at atr.jp
Fri Dec 10 02:52:49 CET 2004

My pick for this kind of job would be this box by Angelo Fraietta :
http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/instruments.html

it has a lot of analog and digital ins and outs and the connectors are
compatible with the i-cube sensors etc.  The "Dumb Controller"  can be set
up via MIDI from your computer using a Max-like "boxes and wires" language.
The "Smart Controller"  has its own CPU and can be used at gigs and in
installations without a PC.

The price is cheaper than most other boxes, I've seen.

Rod

Rodney Berry
ATR Media Information Science Laboratories
Kyoto Japan

http://www.mis.atr.jp/~rodney
Ph:   +81-774-95-1449
Fax:  +81-774-95-1408