[PD] control voltage

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Dec 10 18:54:03 CET 2004

If you use the PIC 18F452 (or any 18F) you can use my tutorials at
http://www.0x09.com/Marlboro/physcomp/ on getting analog info from a PIC
to PD. It's not complete yet, but there's enough there for you to chew
on until I finish it up in the next few weeks. The tutorials are
probably useful for the PIC 16 series too, but I wrote it with 18F in mind.

The tutorials are meant to be pretty layman-ish, so if you don't
understand anything, I'd love feedback so I can improve it.

Cheers,
Ian