[PD] vbitmap

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Fri Dec 10 23:22:15 CET 2004

does anyone have any pointer on what i need to do to get this to build
on windows?  i've never really been able to get pd externals to compile
on windows, so i must doing sometihng obviouisly wrong ;)

here is the output of running nmake:

C:\Documents and Settings\Josh\Desktop\New\pd-0.37-4\extra\vbitmap>nmake
pd_nt

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 7.10.3077

        cl /W3 /WX /DNT /DPD /nologo /I. /I..\..\src /I"C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Vc98"\include /c vbitm
p.c
vbitmap.c
        link /dll /export:vbitmap_setup vbitmap.obj "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Vc98"\lib\libc.lib  "C:\P
ogram Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Vc98"\lib\oldnames.lib  "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Vc98"\lib\kernel3
.lib  ..\..\bin\pd.lib
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 7.10.3077

   Creating library vbitmap.lib and object vbitmap.exp
vbitmap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __ftol2
referenced in function _vbitmap_draw_update
vbitmap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sys_noloadbang
referenced in function _vbitmap_loadbang
vbitmap.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'
Stop.