[PD] markov anyone?

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat Dec 11 00:08:16 CET 2004

Hi Georg (in english so that anybody can listen),

no, I'm not using any Macs or Max anymore but the markov object got
ported to powerpc by Richard Dudas in the late nineties. I can send
you a copy. It shouldn't be a big deal to get it translated to Max
OsX, but I don't have any machine at hand. Maybe you can ask someone
to adopt it? I can send you the sources of the powerpc code.

Or someone ports it to flext. Than it could get translated to both
environments. People should first check whether it's worth the
effort.

--
Orm