[PD] labeled inlets

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Sat Dec 11 01:15:32 CET 2004

as far as i can tell the "Stay where they were first drawn" seems to be
the standard way of dealing with tooltips, on windows at least...

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>günter geiger hat gesagt: // günter geiger wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>>

>>>I still don't use the tooltips, but the only reason for me is, that I
>>>find it annoying and distracting that they used to move around like
>>>they were stuck to the mouse pointer.
>>>

>>Nothing easier than changing this :) But I prefer them moving with the
>>mouse, cause this way I can sweep across the inlets while looking
>>at their description more fluently.
>>

>Maybe make it configurable? I prefer words on screen to stay where
>they are. ;)
>
>Ciao

interactive electronic music installation - improbableorchestra.com
live experimental electronic music        - bluevitriol.com
drum'n'bass                               - vitriolix.com