[PD] Re: Re: Re: Re: tabreceive and block

Phillip Stearns mindphone_divided at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 11:09:57 CET 2004

>>As someone fairly
>>new to the program, I think it would be helpful to
>have >a list of all
>>objects and all the different arguments or commands.
>Is >there already
>>something like this out there?

>Right-click on an object -> help should open a help
>patch. You can learn all the objects, including
>externals, just by going through the help directories
>(which will come up if you choose open file from a
>help patch).
>
>Stefan Turner

I have gone through the help files.  They are helpful most of the times but not all the information on an object is right there.  For example, all the different commands or methods that an array will accept or has are not listed all in the same spot.  The information maybe out there but it's scattered in a way that isn't intuitive.  What I guess I'm saying is that the help files are good for an basic understanding of most things but it would be useful to have all the information centralized.  Ex:  "Arrays: Everything there is to know about Arrays all in one help file".  I have heard from a friend that someone has done work on this and my question is where do I find his work?