[PD] Pd OS X installer with Iemlib and Zexy

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 13 00:29:14 CET 2004

On Dec 9, 2004, at 10:25 AM, julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net wrote:

> Selon CK <x at meta.lo-res.org>:
>
>> I guess hans' installer should feature both (untested)
>>
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/PureDataInstaller_0.37
> -2003.10.02.dmg?download
>
> I precisely downloaded the two lasts os x installers from Hans
> yesterday (0.37
> and test0.38). When opening my patch, the zexy objects were not
> recognized (by
> any version). The Iemlib is only integrated in the 0.38 version, but
> it's
> possible that the iem_t3 objects didn't work (sorry, I don't remember
> exactly
> about t3, and I personnaly don't have a Mac for testing it).

Sounds like you need to add this line to your ~/.pdrc file:

-lib zexy

And if you are using 0.37, you need these lines too:

-lib iemlib1
-lib iemlib2
-lib iem_t3_lib

And if you don't know about the ~/.pdrc, the FAQ will tell you more:

http://puredata.org/docs/faq

____

deliberately throwing it
away to benefit those who profit from scarcity."
							-John Gilmore