[PD] tension

Federico xaero at inwind.it
Mon Dec 13 20:20:21 CET 2004

[tension]
http://xaero.ath.cx:2005/pd/tension-0.1.tar.gz

tension takes a (float) input in the range 0...1
and scales it to a log/exp/lin scale, depending by its argument (2nd
inlet), which could be negative or positive.
(have a look at the help patch to click'n'see)

if you don't figure how this could be useful, ignore me.
note that this is my first external, and also i am not a math guru, so
the used formula may be wrong. (just it works for me..., i used it to
make better envelopes)

if you use it tell me any bugs or how to improve it.

bye

--
Federico