[PD] incomplete GUI rendering

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Tue Dec 14 12:39:34 CET 2004

This behavior also broke one of my main performance patches.
It was designed around Yves cooled~ and playlist.
I had to remove these using a text editor in order to be able to reopen
the
patch, since it crashed PD constantly.
Now I can load it but the GUI also doesn't render fully.
Consecutively reopening abstractions by clicking them causes a crash
too.

Just simply loading cooled~ causes a complete crash.

I'm using Hans latest OSX installer (0.38-0test4HCS).

Any hints??

Thanks all
I.