[PD] Re: popup feature request

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Tue Dec 14 16:33:44 CET 2004

Ben,

Sorry, been kind of scatterbrained lately... Yes, I've always been using
the latest CVS.

The first issue there isn't necessarily a bug, it's just a behaviour
that seemed a little unexpected... No serious problem, though.

Perfect, I'm looking forward to this external being rock-solid. :) As
always, good work.

David
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org