[PD] mask videos

Andres Cabrera andres at geminiflux.com
Fri Dec 17 13:43:26 CET 2004

Hi,
What I've found when exporting from Final Cut Pro, is that the only
codec that keeps the alpha channel is "Animation" when using Millions of
colors+. Anyone found another one?
If you want to mask according to a color of the image (like chroma
keying), you can use either [pix_coloralpha] or [pix_ chroma_key],
depending on what you need. Don't forget to put [alpha] somewhere in the
chain to enable alpha blending, and be careful of the rendering order
(gemhead number), because objects drawn earlier, even if in front will
not blend correctly.

Cheers,
Andrés