how to see the console in Pd for Linux (was Re: [PD] mask videos)

Andrei R. Thomaz andreithomaz at bol.com.br
Fri Dec 17 14:07:11 CET 2004

hello Iohannes,

I am using the Pure Data in Fedora Linux (PlanetCCRMA RPMs). I can't
find the console (but it appears in the windows version); I cann't see
any messages exhibited using the print message in linux, but i can see
them in Windows. Does anybody know how can I see the console with this
version of Pd (PlanetCCRMA in Fedora Core 2) ?

and, yes, the problem must be the dimensions... if the video is 512x524,
the mask must be 512x512, too? So, that is the problem, thank you for
helping.

[]'s
andrei

--