[PD] envgen + gop = problems

Bartlomiej Bazior fev at ckmedia.pl
Sat Dec 18 14:16:05 CET 2004

Hi,

  I've got some serious problems when using envgen in abstractions,
where "graph on parent" is turned on. Every time when I "call" such an
abstraction and try to move it on the "main" canvas, I end up with
envgen's stuck in one place (other objects move as expected). Every
attempt to remove such an abstract from patch causes pd to crash.
Did anyone experienced such a behaviour or I'm the only ("lucky") one?
Are there any workarounds to avoid this? Maybe there exist a similar
external?

cheers,
Bart