[PD] pdp_xv can't create

martin pichlmair pi at attacksyour.net
Sun Dec 19 18:39:26 CET 2004

hi,

> X-Video Extension version 2.2
> screen #0
>  no adaptors present
> [root at mdhcp40 ian]#
>
> So, this is an issue with my driver?

looks like. what graphics card are you using?

> I found more archive articles and saw there's pdp_sdl, which works. Is
> there a help patch for pdp_sdl?

well. not really. this would have been my job :-). i did that object
and i'm lazy at documenting.

actually it just takes a couple of messages: "size w h" for resizing
and "poll" which polls for the last event.

somehow i stopped working on it as pdp_xv matured...

i wish you luck with that one.
martin