[PD] gem live-video input

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Wed Dec 22 21:21:52 CET 2004

Hey all,

If I try to position my window on my 2nd screen - it doesn't let me
create a window. I succeeded once, while fooling the window, by changing
the arrangement of my 2nd screen while the window already was created.
Once the 2nd screen is detected and you change the offset message, the
window doesn't create anymore. [see output below : unable to accelerate
window that spans multiple devices]

Also - maybe it's normal - the Gemwin doesn't react instantly on the
messages, you first have to destroy the window, then press each of the
messages and then you can create the window with the custom
size/position you want.

I never worked with gem before, so excuse if questions are really dumb.

MAC: createGemWindow()
GemMan: create window
MAC: createGemWindow()
GemwinMac: width - 720 height - 776
MAC: BuildGLonWindow entered
MAC: BuildGLonWindow: fDraggable= false
MAC: BuildGLonWindow: numDevices>1 || numDevices ==0
MAC: BuildGLonWindow: Unable to accelerate window that spans multiple
devices
MAC:  no info.context
error: GEM: Unable to create window
error: GEM: gemwin: no window made