[PD] pd on ubuntu linux anyone?

altern enrike at altern.org
Thu Dec 23 16:28:52 CET 2004

>> anyone has compiled PD under Ubuntu linux?
>> i have recently installed ubuntu on my mac and today finally found
>> some time to try to compile Pd and some other apps i need. I get
>> different errors when compiling ....
>> I dont know Linux very well so i am not sure what to do to solve it.
>>
>> thanks
>

> what's your problem? what's the error?

i  dont remember well, some libraries seem to be missing ... whas it tcl
maybe?.
I will try later again and copy the error to post it to the list.
its a pitty because Ubuntu looks quite nice but i have tried compiling
PD, Audacity, wxpython, and none works. its gonna take me time to make
it work.

--
enrike