[PD] Re: [PD][pdp]no pdp_qt after install?

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 24 14:18:15 CET 2004

Hi Martin:

While I am still figuring out why I don't have [pdp_qt], I have tried
compiling pdp on the other machine using libquicktime-0.9.2 and great news!
I got [pdp-qt]. This is with pdp 0.12.4.

So, I guess its the 0.9.3 libquicktime that is a bit funny.

However, I have not compiled pidip on this other machine yet, so will keep
you posted.

Cheers

CHUN