[PD] pdp on oS X

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Sun Dec 26 04:27:03 CET 2004

On Dec 25, 2004, at 2:06 AM, ydegoyon at free.fr wrote:
> actually, it hasn't been updated since 8 months
> so it lags behind,
> i'll get hold of a mac next year
> to make an update
> ( and fix some camera capture issues ).

...or just use GEM:  it'll take advantage of that altivec processor and
a whole slew of other things right now :-)

> i tell you, it's not so good now.
> but, why don't you install linux on your mac?
> ( during these holidays?)

...I certainly wouldn't recommend linux on ppc's, because there are no
3d graphics drivers available :-(  So it'd be like using only half of
your computer!  All of the headaches and half the fun...

...btw, can ya tell me which opensource 3d drivers you use?

cheers,
jamie