[PD] controlling stuff with tables

pun chik punchik at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 26 06:01:02 CET 2004

hi list, im controlling some amplitudes using signals, from tables. i
create the signals multiplicating osc~ and  phasor~.  i want to know is
there is a way to  make that the last number in my table can be  the
first one in the table , otherwise it produces clicks.

seconds question is , how can i make that my first number and the last
one in the table always be cero?
it would nice if there is a way of doing this automatically. so i can
create complex signals dynamically without worry about clicks

thanx
 punchik

--
  pun chik