[PD] Gem pix-video [loop-option?]

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Sun Dec 26 18:42:46 CET 2004

Hi list,

Is it possible to record a set amount of frames of the pix_video into a
buffer?
I looked at buffer.pd, but there only objects like pix_movie and
pix_film are mentioned.

Also, if i'm opening up my gem patch, although the toggles which are
connected to the gemheads are off, all the objects get rendered anyway.
To only show one of the objects, I have to turn off all the objects that
I don't want to show. Or, I have to toggle everything off before I turn
on rendering. There's possibly a much more simple way to handle this,
but I have not figured it out yet.. Anyone?

Many thanks,

Sara