[PD] Musical Algorhytmic

abel.jerome at free.fr abel.jerome at free.fr
Tue Dec 28 08:29:55 CET 2004

hello,
I've buy the book : " Interactive music systems" from Robert Rowe, MIT press.
This is the one !!
I eat it all the last week ! It's very full of tools that we could use in pure
data. the way I like is to build a real interactive system and MUSICAL one, not
use [random] just to be surprised by a patch.
there is some little tools explain with Max patch, so easy to translate in pd.

If you have some other ressources about Tools in "musical intelligence and
interactive", I would appreciate ...

I will try to mix with my ideas and the ideas of the book.

cheers,
jerome