[PD] [ot] portable harddisk recording device

astroboy2520 astroboy2520 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 30 17:56:56 CET 2004

Thomas,

I think others will probably recommend other devices with more
capabilities, but as far as mp3 players go, I have the Creative Nomad
Jukebox 3 that will record in both mp3 and wav formats.  To be honest, I
haven't gotten around to using that feature, but it seems more than
capable.  Also, I haven't used it with Creative's windows explorer
plugin [which allows one to drag and drop files to and from the
computer/their mp3 player], but the software that comes with the Nomad
will basically allow you to transfer the recorded files back to the
computer for editing, etc.